Voliro Airborne Robotics
Voliro Airborne Robotics are proud to have developed Voliro T, a disruptive piece of technology changing the way industrial non-destructive testing is being completed. The Voliro T can be equipped with a variety of Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) sensors, depending on the use-case.
Integrated with an assortment of payloads, the platform is currently capable of:
- Ultrasonic Testing (UT) for thickness measurement
- Dry-Film Thickness (DFT) measurement
- Electromagnetic Acoustic Transducer (EMAT) thickness measurements requiring surface forgiveness
- Pulsed Eddy Current (PEC) thickness measurements through insulation
- Lightning Protection System (LPS) testing
- More exciting innovations just around the corner!
Thanks to the integration of various assistive technologies and safety-systems, the Voliro-T is capable of flying in close proximity to structures, even in GPS denied environments – including in confined spaces. The unique 360° drone design of the platform allows inspection of curved and sloped surfaces and thrust vectoring coupling system allows testing of ferrous and non-ferrous materials. There is not a single drone design on the market that can offer the same breadth of capability as the Voliro-T.
Inaugural Member of Voliro AG Customer Advisory Board
Early adopters in Canada, we proudly introduce the Elios 3, the pinnacle in industrial inspection drones.
- Enhanced Collision-Tolerant Design
- 360° Rotating Gimbal
- High-Resolution Imaging
- Wireless Communication
- Payload Versatility
- Operational Safety
- Continued Innovation
We are proud to be an early adopter of the Elios 2, being one of the first service providers in Canada to take advantage of the technological advances.
- Powerful on-board LED lighting, including oblique functions for dust-proof shadowing inspection technique
- Imagery measurement capabilities – fantastic for sizing detected anomalies and materials ordering purposes!
- Distance lock ability for consistent feature following (weld inspection)
- Patented collision resilient design for robust internal operations
- Stabilized flight in GPS-denied environments
- Unobstructed 4k video recorded resolution, and built in infrared sensor
A well-equipped tail sitting VTOL airframe that requires minimal space for take-off and landing, boasts area coverage up to 800 acres per hour while maintaining geo-location accuracies as low as 2 cm.
- Vertical take-off and landing – no more belly landings!
- Ground sample distance as low as 0.7cm
- Flight times up to 55 minutes
- Quick change payload bay for multi-sensor workflows
- Corridor mapping functions
Osprey’s Trinity F90+ aircraft can provide next level large area mapping, in an efficient vertical takeoff and landing (VTOL) platform. Its PPK capability combined with its ability to carry multiple payload configurations makes this aircraft ideal for geomatics, environmental and resource development work. The VTOL capability also ensures its ability to complete its work from more confined locations such as parks, logging roads and even densely forested areas.
- Approved by Transport Canada for flight over people
- Visual, multispectral, thermal and LidDAR capable airframe
- PPK precision – survey grade results every flight
- 90 or more minutes flight time, payload dependent
- Air traffic control compatibility for complex airspace
Matrice 30T - DJI
Introducing the DJI Matrice 30, a powerful yet compact drone designed for public safety, inspection, and various enterprise applications. With an impressive flight time exceeding 41 minutes and an integrated camera, the M30 combines portability with the image resolution required for demanding tasks.
- Multi-Sensor Camera – Zoom, Wide Angle, Thermal.
- Wind Resistance of 15 m/s
- OcuSync Enterprise Transmission
- 6 Directional Sensing and Positioning System
- DJI RC Plus
DJI M300 RTK
Our latest workhorse: with a 2.7kg useful payload rating, it can take to the air with up to 3 payloads simultaneously. Or it can fly specialized payloads such as our Emesent Hovermap SLAM based LiDAR, magnetometer and more. It can even get wet!
- IP45 Rating – light and moderate rain resistance
- -20 to +50 degrees operating temperature
- Visual, FLIR/IR, multispectral, magnetometer & LiDAR payload capable
- Safety – emergency flight mode with a single drivetrain inoperative
- 40 plus minutes of flight time, payload dependent
Mavic Pro 2 - DJI
Being a small, lightweight, easily deployable system with 4k sensors and useful accessories, the Mavic 2 Pro is our drone of choice for site scouting, and tight outdoor spaces.
- Up to 30 minutes of airtime
- Built-in collision avoidance sensors
- Quickly deployable
- Multiple automated flight functions