Aerial Non-Destructive Testing
Voliro Airborne Robotics
Voliro Airborne Robotics are proud to have developed Voliro T, a disruptive piece of technology changing the way industrial non-destructive testing is being completed. The Voliro T can be equipped with a variety of Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) sensors, depending on the use-case.
Integrated with an assortment of payloads, the platform is currently capable of:
- Ultrasonic Testing (UT) for thickness measurement
- Dry-Film Thickness (DFT) measurement
- Electromagnetic Acoustic Transducer (EMAT) thickness measurements requiring surface forgiveness
- Pulsed Eddy Current (PEC) thickness measurements through insulation
- Lightning Protection System (LPS) testing
- More exciting innovations just around the corner!
Thanks to the integration of various assistive technologies and safety-systems, the Voliro-T is capable of flying in close proximity to structures, even in GPS denied environments – including in confined spaces. The unique 360° drone design of the platform allows inspection of curved and sloped surfaces and thrust vectoring coupling system allows testing of ferrous and non-ferrous materials. There is not a single drone design on the market that can offer the same breadth of capability as the Voliro-T.